1. Cap: with a blue screw cap
2. Bottom: flat bottom
3. Bottle body: with the graduation
4. Color: Transparent
5. Material: Glass
6. Volume: 100-20000ml
7. Application: store liquid, taking samples, filtering liquid.
|Item Code||Capacity/ml||Screw Cap Type||GL||O.D. of body (mm)||Height (mm)|
|1407-100||100||Plastic blue screw cap||45||56||100|
1. In the process of use must keep the bottle clean, otherwise the sample test is not accurate.
2. Do not put dangerous goods when using, avoid the sunlight.
3. Pay attention to the distinction of stored goods, separate clearly.
1. It has a scale on it so you can see the amount of storage.
2. It does not pollute the environment.
3. The glass material, the contents, and the amount remaining are clearly visible.
4. It`s cheaper than plastic reagent bottle.
5. It can transfer conveniently.
6. It can store the specific quantity.
Let the lid soak overnight in 10% hydrochloric acid, The bottles were left overnight in a mixture of potassium dichromate and concentrated sulfuric acid. The RNA experiment. It’s DEPC water. To remove interference from RNA enzymes. It needs to be autoclaved after overnight soaking. The method is not the same as animal culture. RNA test bottles do not require acid soaking.
General Chose Principle:
Dress up solid reagent selection jar, holding liquid reagent – choose fine mouth bottle, all see light is easy to break down, or metamorphic reagent to choose brown bottle, holding low boiling point volatile reagent chooses a frosted glass reagent bottles, holding a alkaline reagent selection with a rubber plug reagent bottles, and so on. If the reagent has the above multiple physical and chemical indexes, the appropriate reagent bottle can be selected according to the above principles.