Alcohol lamp is a heating tool which uses alcohol as fuel, it is widely used for test room, manufacturer, medical care, science and so on. Combustion process will not produce fog. SO the purpose of sterilization can be achieved by burning the instrument. Because of the heat generated in the combustion process in Burner Spirit Lamp with wick, it can burn other test materials, the heating temperature can up to 400—1000℃, and it is security and reliable. Burner Spirit Lamp with wick can be divided into hanging alcohol burner and sitting alcohol burner, as well as the conventional Burner Spirit Lamp with wick, the laboratory is usually made of glass.
1. Structure: Burner Spirit Lamp with wick is made of Lamp body, cotton cord (cotton wick), porcelain wick, cap and alcohol.
2. Volume: 150ml, 150ml
3. Flame: The flame of Burner Spirit Lamp with wick can be divided into three parts: flame core ,inner flame, outer flame.
A hazard exists whenever you are working around an open flame.
• Operate only under adult supervision.
• Operate only in a well-ventilated area.
• Keep an operable fire extinguisher accessible when using an open flame.
• Do not open fuel containers or fill lamp around an open flame.
• Tightly cap fuel container and move to a safe storage location before lighting.
• Keep all combustible materials (clothing, paper, books, chemicals, etc.) away from the lamp when in use.
• Keep long hair tied back when working near an open flame.