* Polypropylene (PP)
* Filter element: Polyolefin (PO)
* Conforming to USP CLASS VI
* Smooth superhydrophobic surface reduces sample loss and improves accuracy and precision
* Minimizes foam formation during pipetting
* Suitable for operations involving biological samples, such as detergents and solvents, including SDS,Tween and Triton X-100.
* Extremely high reproducibility in PCR and real-time PCR applications
* Preferred suitability for most of micropipettes, such as Gilson, Eppendorf, etc.
* Sterilized by irradiation, SAL 10-6
* DNase/RNase free, Non-pyrogenic