- Field & Lab Use: USB cable and wall adapter included; car charger optional
- Rechargeable battery: No need to buy batteries again
- EPA Compliant: Uses proper wavelength and DPD test method to meet EPA design specifications for NPDWR and NPDES chlorine monitoring programs (EPA 330.5 and Standard Method 4500)
- 0-4 ppm Chlorine: No need to select a low or high range. The DC1500 covers the entire critical chlorine range of 0-4 ppm with an MDL of 0.03 ppm.
- A Great Value: Complete, economical package! The DC1500 Chlorine Colorimeter Kit includes tablets for 100 tests or liquid reagents for 140 tests, six sample vials, and a sturdy carrying case.
- IP67 Waterproof Design: Designed with excessive exposure to moisture in mind, the DC1500 colorimeter delivers trouble-free performance
- Bold, backlit display
- European CE Mark
- USB port
Model DC1500 Series Chlorine (Free & Total) Colorimeter
Model DC1500 Series Single Test Colorimeter
Ship Code: (R1) Small Quantity Hazardous Material – No Fees Applicable
Ship Weight in lbs.: 6