Low Level Chlorine Test Strip, 10ppm
- Remove one test strip from the vial, being careful not to touch the test pad with your fingers.
- Dip the test strip into the solution being tested for 2 seconds.
- Alternatively, place a drop of deionized water on the indicator pad of the test strip, and press the pad firmly against food handling equipment, tables, or even the skin of fruit and vegetables themselves.
- Remove and shake off any excess liquid.
- Compare to the color chart after 30 seconds.
NOTE: The Low Level Chlorine test strip is sensitive to humidity and light. Store in a dark and dry area.
There are no reviews yet.