1. Material: Polypropylene
2. Holes: 96wells/60wells
3. Designed to store and use 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2ml microcentrifuge tubes in a rack.
4. The front side can represent 1.5ml and 2ml test tubes with a hole diameter of 10.5mm.
5. A 0.5ml test tube can be placed on the back of the rack with a hole diameter of 8mm.
6. Molded numbers/letters on the surface and colorful racks for easy identification of samples.
7. Colorful rack can be easy to identify samples.
8. Package content: 1 pcs x Tube Rack
9. Used for liquid processing, DNA extraction experiments, seed containers, food coloring, process uses, underground storage containers, using a microcentrifuge to separate proteins from the sample matrix, etc.