The UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is an expandable, easy-to-use instrument that provides maximum performance in a compact, benchtop package. The instrument includes a high precision optical bench, full programming capabilities, customizable standard curves, and over 80 preprogrammed tests.
Available options include a variety of sample holders as well as software-based wavelength scanning and kinetics.
- Programmable wide range spectrophotometer can accept up to 200 user curves in memory
- Pre-programmed to analyze selected tests on a directreading digital display
- Advanced key pad with 22 buttons simplifies data entry
- Includes one 10 mm quartz glass cuvette, six round 25 mm 10 mL test vials, universal sample holder and square sample holder
UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Specifications
UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Reagent Listing
New tests are being developed for the UV-Vis Spectrophotometer. Please contact our Technical Service Department for information regarding additions.
† As ppm except as otherwise indicated.
* Requires COD Adapter Code 5-0087 and Heater Block.
Individual Reagent System Ship Codes
NH: Non-Hazardous Material – No Fees Applicable
R1: Small Quantity Hazardous Material – No Fees Applicable
LQ: Hazardous Material – Air Fees Applicable
R2: Hazardous Material – Air Fees Applicable
R3: Hazardous Material – Air Fees Applicable
HF: Hazardous Material – Air and Ground Fees Applicable